need help picking toys

brandvonn

7.3sniper
i have a 2003 f350 dually with a 7.3. Im deployed right now and want to research what would be the best choice for tuner, exhaust, intake and other bolt ons that will wake my truck up. i have a couple months to figure all this out. i would really appreciate any help. also what about turbo swap or upgrade stock garrett?

Go with a 4" back exhaust, a TS 6 position chip and a drop in AFE filter. No real need to worry about a turbo just yet. Unless of course you plan to do injectors then it would be a good addition. Thanks for your service!!

Where are you deployed at? My sons in Afghanistan now.

thankyou jjeepyjohn,
i looked at the ts 6pos chip and that thing is insane, im going to order that for sure. Now the intake, the afe brute force? and i was looking at the mbrp 4inch exhaust. is that a good choice? i liked there black pipe since my truck is black on black.

im in iraq wishing i was in afghanistan, more fitting for my job but its cool. by the way murfreesboro is awesome! i love it there. thanks for all your help and good luck to your boy

jjeepyjohn,
i asked about the wrong intake, its the afe prodry i was looking at not the aem bruteforce. Is that a good choice? I was looking at black cloud for my parts, do you think there a good vendor to go with or do you suggest another? I really appreciate your help man, hope im not annoying you with all the questions.

For what your doin a drop in(factory fit) will be fine unless you want something to hear the turbo a little more,than you could go with a stage1 or bigger.If you get a bigger turbo later on the stage 1 or bigger will suit it good. Dont worry about asking questions its No Prob at all.

Back