need help with fuel cell and connection

fastdiesel

2005 cummins need help with the plug that goes connected to the fuel tank the one with four wire's a red/black, blue,blue/white,and orange/red stripe.i connected the blue/white to the s one the fuel cell sending unit and grounded the fuel cell gauge works but don't know how to turn the relay for the fass pump on use to work fine when the plug was hooked up to the tank but since it's unplug it won't work.please somebody help me before i burn this truck down to the ground.

Your harness should have a "Y" in it where it originally goes to the tank. There will be a single red wire coming from the FASS harness, this is the wire that will trigger the relay. The wire that triggers the relay will be terminal #85 on the relay.

If you are still having issues please call us at 636-433-5410

Your harness should have a "Y" in it where it originally goes to the tank. There will be a single red wire coming from the FASS harness, this is the wire that will trigger the relay. The wire that triggers the relay will be terminal #85 on the relay.

If you are still having issues please call us at 636-433-5410

I just want to say thank's to Gene for the help on getting my truck running.and Fassspencer for the quick response. You guy's are "GREAT"

Back