Need help with PCS tune and wiring for 96 E4OD

carcrafter22

I'm looking for help finishing up the 96 F250 conversion for my dad. I have installed a 12v with the original 96 E4OD transmission and am running a PCS controller.

Everything is done, TPS has full travel and is showing calibrated on the laptop.

Can anyone tell me which wires I should run the PCS speedometer wires to? I understand it should run to the speed sensor on the rear diff? I have tried hooking it to the 2 wires that go to the rear diff and it only shows speed on the instrument panel and nothing on the laptop while monitoring.

Does anyone have a good base tune for this setup? truck is 96 F250 12V/96 E4OD 2wd 3.55 gears.

I can't get the transmission to shift out of first gear when in drive (goes into reverse and park fine) I assume it is needing to see speed but can't get it to show (works fine on the factory instrument panel).

Cliffs:
Can I please get a shift program?
Anyone know what wires to hook up to get the speedo signal to the PCS controller?

Thanks guys

I am not at home right now,but I have the wire diagram for this.I will try and get for you tomorrow.

That would be much appreciated. It seems I have it showing for now but the speed reads 45mph on the computer when the dash speedo says 10mph.

Cliff can help ya, we spent a ton of time getting his spot on...

Tim I still need to talk with you some of the other things I want on the trans.Like lock up and the overdrive switch.

Back