Need Help!

dirtydiesel

Ok guys I just got my tranny rebuilt and also put in a SC1054 tc go to run it through the gears on the lift shifted in to 2nd and wont shift up anymore, wont go in to reverse put it back in drive and wont shift at all. It set a p2723 it say the pressure control soleinod is stuck off. We checked all the wiring have power to the plug on the valve body. so i dropped the pan and with the tech 2 turned each soleinod on and off i can hear each one working, but the tech 2 still says thay are off when i turn them on. I dont know where to go from here I would appreciate any help please.... thank you

Take it back to the guy that built it. No reason it should throw codes after a rebuild unless fluid level was low.

Pull the valve body back off and check that the check balls are in place that came in the shift kit, and that the valves are moving freely.

well after messing with it all weekend i took the valvebody out of it and found out that one of the check balls in the shift kit was in the wrong spot...

transjelly is your best friend when doing the transgo.

Back