Need one of the Bully Dog Larry tunes

Joush

Like the title says. Our shop is looking for the Larry tunes for a customer. Bully Dog says they can't sell us the tune, so I was wondering if there is any one on here that has one of the Larrys and help us out.

Like the title says. Our shop is looking for the Larry tunes for a customer. Bully Dog says they can't sell us the tune, so I was wondering if there is any one on here that has one of the Larrys and help us out.

what version is loaded currently??

Just the standard tunes. I am not sure about what he has as the product was not originally bought from us. I will try and get all the info tomorrow.

if it is loaded with version 2.5.0 then you can NOT go back if it is loaded with version 2.4.4 or earlier you can go back.

i have the 2.4.1 for the triple dog and 1.0.1.0 for the pmt if you still need it

i can help too....but we have to know what version is in the triple dog right now

Ok. The customer finally got in contact with me, its a 2006 auto with a PMT ver. 9.4.3.9

the newest version for the PMT is 1.0.1.7. 9.4.3.9 should not be a good version. if he has not had the truck in the dealer for a while then 1.0.1.0 should still work with out getting an unknown part number.

As far as I know he has not had the truck at the dealership. The number might be 0.9 but I have not seen the PMT myself so I am not sure.

Back