Need Pheonix Area Drag Trucks

Any of you local guys know of a hotel near the track that would have parking for a truck and trailer?

Casper isn't running yet :eek: But McRat and company are trying to
grd.gif

Kat said:
Any of you local guys know of a hotel near the track that would have parking for a truck and trailer?

Casper isn't running yet :eek: But McRat and company are trying to
grd.gif

Kat, I don't know about the parking lot, but we will be staying at the Hampton Inn & suites, 14783 W. Grand Ave. Phone 623-537-9122.

It is supposed to be about 15 min from track.

Tell Pat good luck at the wrenching.:rockwoot:

i got a room at the quality inn at surprise. they still had a couple openings but it is tight due to nascar weekend.

602-896-8900

BIGRPOWR said:
i got a room at the quality inn at surprise. they still had a couple openings but it is tight due to nascar weekend.

602-896-8900

"What you doin'?.......nuttin' chillin' at the Quality Inn" LOL

Thanks Guys :rockwoot:

I got a room at the Hampton :D That means McRat has to get Casper done right? :hehe:

Alright....I'm going to NASCAR. I'll get some good pics, so you guys do the same.

Best of luck to those that are racing.

Ken

SO who showed and who didn't I get to meet, I thougt it was next weekend so I had the kids, I was only able to make one pass, as usally it sucked. 14.5@104+mph

Anybody else notice that MPH for Trappers "sucky" 14.5 pass? Get your self some traction and thats a low 13 sec truck, maybe even 12's. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
Trapper said:
SO who showed and who didn't I get to meet, I thougt it was next weekend so I had the kids, I was only able to make one pass, as usally it sucked. 14.5@104+mph

didnt really get a chance to talk to you, but your daughter doesnt enjoy the rotary motors very much. great truck yougot there..now go get some traction, and i will to.

David got stuck in Phoenix, and I know he will say this too; but THANK YOU to everyone that came out and supported DHRA DieselPower! Diesel Additives Drag Racing in the West!

Amish Elegance said:
Anybody else notice that MPH for Trappers "sucky" 14.5 pass? Get your self some traction and thats a low 13 sec truck, maybe even 12's. :rockwoot:
I read that and thought he had a manual trans. I see that now and concur; traction would help lots... :evil

brnadon.

I choked. But hope to be in Vegas. I'm hoping to get by with my 285's for now. I will warm-em up next time.
That was Sophies first time to the track. They passed out around 10 or so while I wached Josh fix his fuel leak and seen you guys make a few more passes and went home.

Your pass was really close to my first pass this season. 14.55@101 Four wheel drive works better when you engage it. LOL I pedaled it to a 2.68 60'.

Is yours a two wheel drive?

brnaodn.

Yea only 2wd here. Wish it was a 4wd. I will have the vid some way or how soon.

Well all I am home. :rockwoot:

It was great meeting many of you, and we had a nice local turnout that I am not even sure is part of the "web forum" folks. 16 ET class racers is a nice 1st time showing for a small race like this. We had no Pro Street entries and one Quick Diesel entry.

I'll post more details later... :ft:

Back