Need Pheonix Area Drag Trucks

MT Dmax Squid said:
I sure wish I wasn't so frickin far away from all the events...

That's the main problem with events out west: they're so far from the ocean.

I'm right down the street from the track I will be thier. But mines a work/race truck.

Trapper, that work/race truck may just take the $250 bracket class and put you well on your way for a new superchippertuner.

What I wanna know is, who's gonna get their trucks together and take McRats money? He's the only one I see thats in the 11's for pro street. Even he needs a bar. If he don't slap that thing back together soon, I may do some weldin', and tweakin' and take the buggy out there and bring all that west coast moolah back east where all the fast trucks are anyway! :poke:

Craig, I'm your huckleberry! Send me some parts so I can go eat McRats lunch! Dont look like nobody else will. Wont cost you much to get "Big Power (Calefernie Hippy) Diesel" on the side of ole AE.:hehe:

Last edited:
Did you say money?

Might have to cruise down there. I think I need to get the calendar out and start planning.
:st:

Dang sledpullers should go out and take the sissy drag racers money.

I can't believe you pay them to go down a track with out dragging anything.

Amish Elegance said:
Trapper, that work/race truck may just take the $250 bracket class and put you well on your way for a new superchippertuner.

What I wanna know is, who's gonna get their trucks together and take McRats money? He's the only one I see thats in the 11's for pro street. Even he needs a bar. If he don't slap that thing back together soon, I may do some weldin', and tweakin' and take the buggy out there and bring all that west coast moolah back east where all the fast trucks are anyway! :poke:

Craig, I'm your huckleberry! Send me some parts so I can go eat McRats lunch! Dont look like nobody else will. Wont cost you much to get "Big Power (Calefernie Hippy) Diesel" on the side of ole AE.:hehe:

Amish I wonder how well my 12v will run on that superchiptuner? I hope to run a 13 or so:woohoo:

Trapper said:
Amish I wonder how well my 12v will run on that superchiptuner? I hope to run a 13 or so:woohoo:

Probably not that well by itself, but if you added some propane with it, it should run like a raped ape. :shake: :hehe:

FYI, its superchippertuner, not superchiptuner. Though they may sound similar, I assure you Superchippertuner will run circles around a superchiptuner on a 12v. My cousins friend has one on his 12v, its the fastest truck in town. Yew can look it up! LOL

13's is just fine! :rockwoot:

My offer stands Craig.

Trapper said:
Amish,my truck is mechanical, no electronic controls:poke: See ya thier

I was gonna say something....but I didn't know if ya'll were talking some seceret squirel language :doh:

Ken in AZ said:
I was gonna say something....but I didn't know if ya'll were talking some seceret squirel language :doh:

Well, there IS a diffrence in a superchipper and a super chip.

Sledpuller said:
Dang sledpullers should go out and take the sissy drag racers money.

I can't believe you pay them to go down a track with out dragging anything.

We know to leave the trailer in the pits. LOL

Sleddy:

Show me someone that drives one of these:

DSCF0331_2.jpg

that looks as good as this:

rpm_force_195.jpg

and you can have this:

TROPHY.JPG

:pop: :D

Last edited:
WOw Sledpuller your up one thread, go down one and you will be in your place. And I'm shure your not that good lookin:shake:

Last edited:
Uh, Preston don't be posting no gasser trash drivers.
Stick to Diesel, and no one off photo ops, neither.

Hey, what would you do...

I just got an invite to NASCAR and it is on the same night, I'm thinkin about going, would you?

Back