need some advice asap

:pop: probably should have opend box in time to collect insurance. who doesnt open up packages immediately, its like christmas everytime the UPS man shows up.

filed the paperwork for court yesterday wes you will be getting served by a sherif soon. and those who dont open boxes immediately are those who are in the desert training soldiers who are being deployed to iraq. and when i said i got it thanks wade it was for his emial he sent saying he shipped the package and i did not need more help in reaching him, that he had replied to my email. and once again its not the damage from shipping i care about its the fact the pump was bad internialy but the courts will decide and settle this for me.

honestlyi think theres a deal that could be made because i believe your shop is at fault for not checking the product and package as soon as it came in as they are providing you a service that youre paying for. any shop no matter what checks packages as soon as they come in. perhaps there can be an agrement made where everyone pays for 1/3 of the cost so everything can be kosher. sometimes we ALL just have to swallow a little pride to make everybody as happy as possible......

Back