Need some assistance

mudder500

I was given the truck in my sig as a bonus. Been sitting 2 weeks while waiting I parts for frontend. I ripped someone old 2 amp stereo system out of it. Then batteries took dump cause cold weather. Now I have the codes listed. Truck never had check engine light on before I got it. Runs fine. Drives fine. I'm lost P1507 P0700 P0480 P2508 P2509 P113c Gonna try reset batteries tomorrow

160k on clock and I am salary so it's my bonus for overtime. Build custom side by sides

BTW, none of this sounds like fun to fix.

P1507 - Idle Air Control Underspeed Error
P0700 - Transmission Control System Malfunction
P0480 - Cooling Fan 1 Control Circuit Malfunction
P2508 Dodge - Charging Sys Output Voltage Low
P2509 Dodge - Engine Control Module/Powertrain Control Module Power Input Signal Intermittent
P0113 Dodge - Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High

And being in LA, I doubt rusty grounds are your issue.

First clean all your battery connections! Clear the codes and see what comes back!

Battery terminals r clean as a bell. They still move some when tighten down so I have fix that tomorrow at lunch. No codes before I unhooked all the radio bs and next day codes popped up when I went to move it. I was driving it around before I started cleaning it up and never seen the light come on. Let y'all know tomorrow or this weekend what I find

Had a aftermarket cheap Pioneer deck and 2 amps worth of big gauge wire. I also noticed a red flip switch by the light tire load and jake brake switch that I removed the wires to also. No clue what it went to besides maybe the 10 gallon diesel tank I took out.

Back