Need some help gaining fuel mileage!

Headcase98002

My friend has a 2005 QCDRW with factory LT215/85R16. It gets crappy mileage compared to others that come through our dealership. It already has a BD Driver side manifold, AFE turbo inlet, S&B intake, 4" exhaust/cat less and PPE Hot Programmer. The truck only has about 7,000 miles. He gets around 17mpg empty and 12mpg pulling a trailer. This is hand calculated.

Any helpful hints?

Sucks for you guys, I get 17 with my 95 Powerjoke and I even have a small fuel leak

that's actually pretty good/avg. Maybe a water meth kit ?

I agree, it's pretty good for city driving. He just keeps talking to guys that rogue hot shot runs locally and they get 18mpg pulling a camper. Unloaded they get around 26mpg.

Thanks for some help, I'll tell him to suck it up.

Also, any of you have any success stacking anything with the PPE? Or maybe something else?

I agree, it's pretty good for city driving. He just keeps talking to guys that rogue hot shot runs locally and they get 18mpg pulling a camper. Unloaded they get around 26mpg.

Thanks for some help, I'll tell him to suck it up.

Also, any of you have any success stacking anything with the PPE? Or maybe something else?

I will be the first to call BS! 26 MPG is a fricking lie!

Who cares if it is BS. I think it can do better than 17mpg cruising down the highway. I used to get 22mpg out of my truck.

Hey Casey, after my twin install, I drove my truck to Branson- 4hrs away- hand calculated, 26.3mpg. No bullsh!t. Small injectors and plenty of air and power service Diesel Kleen.

Back