Need some help with a FASS 150/180-1010

PRattenbury

Neophyte
My FASS has developed the bad habit of blowing the 30 amp inline fuse back by the pump. I've inspected all the wiring, and it is in good condition. Key-on wire into a relay, electrical feed right off the + post of the battery, ground at inner fender, and power to the pump protected by convolex tube. Pump is mounted outboard of the tank on the frame. Flexible supply and return provided in kit was used. No kinks apparent in the lines. Very little run time on system. System is about a year old, but truck didn't run until January 08. Should I check filters? Any other items to check before throwing the white flag and calling it a goner?

My FASS has developed the bad habit of blowing the 30 amp inline fuse back by the pump. I've inspected all the wiring, and it is in good condition. Key-on wire into a relay, electrical feed right off the + post of the battery, ground at inner fender, and power to the pump protected by convolex tube. Pump is mounted outboard of the tank on the frame. Flexible supply and return provided in kit was used. No kinks apparent in the lines. Very little run time on system. System is about a year old, but truck didn't run until January 08. Should I check filters? Any other items to check before throwing the white flag and calling it a goner?

Talk to Scott and we will go from there....you are in good hands......

Yep, Scott has always been great to me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the awesome truck I ended up with. He built my tranny and my engine. And I hear the Fass boys stand behind their product. I'm sure it'll all work out.

Yep, Scott has always been great to me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the awesome truck I ended up with. He built my tranny and my engine. And I hear the Fass boys stand behind their product. I'm sure it'll all work out.

Should have something in the mail today.....Thanks Paul!

See? Mass Diesel and Diesel Performance Products take care of their customers and stand behind their products. I really like telling stories like this.

Back