need some pics of your 20's

jessmeistertc

Pro Driver
my buddy is getting ready to buy a 2002 chevy ccsb d-max. he wants to see what some nice 20" wheels would look like on it. he is either gonna stay stock height or maybe a 4 inch lift. lets see what ya got. Thanks

Here's a few:

Attachments

• beans 5-23-o9.jpg
    beans 5-23-o9.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 145 [1024x768].jpg
    145 [1024x768].jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 94
thanks guys. guess i should mention its leveled wih stock keys and longer shocks an lowered 2 inches in the back

thanks guys. guess i should mention its leveled wih stock keys and longer shocks an lowered 2 inches in the back

what size tire you got? and what wheels width and backspace? also did u have to do any clearencing? sick looking truck, dig the reg cab

33-12.50/2o -12 offset 20x10 which is about 5" backspacing if i figure right.
i did a lot of clearancing but it was mostly all the inner fenders. I cut a small triangle off the corner of the bumper but it's hardly noticable. I have pics if you need them but it's pretty much up to the bottom of the windshield washer tank and up a couple inches down from the 2nd push pin on the rear. a little spray-on bedliner on the revealed painted areas and all's good

D-maxblk2.jpg

D-maxblk.jpg

33-12.50/2o -12 offset 20x10 which is about 5" backspacing if i figure right.
i did a lot of clearancing but it was mostly all the inner fenders. I cut a small triangle off the corner of the bumper but it's hardly noticable. I have pics if you need them but it's pretty much up to the bottom of the windshield washer tank and up a couple inches down from the 2nd push pin on the rear. a little spray-on bedliner on the revealed painted areas and all's good

Nice looking truck man, what brand are those wheels, I think you just made my mind up on the wheel and tires dilema.

Back