Need Sticks And turbo!

MurdaManDiesels

Im looking to buy a set of 200-250hp injectors. If anyone has a set for sale, let me know. i might be interested in trading my edge stage 3 sticks(100hp) and some cash for them.
I Also need a larger turbo. I would like to find a 64 or 66mm. So let me know what ya got! Thanks

Well looky there..a forum just for stuff you want to buy.

umm wow? usually when people want to sell something they post it up for sale.

I didnt join this forum to get smart remarks from people that make too much money. But it seems like there are a few people like that on here. Dont get me wrong, most of yall have been alot of help to me, but there are a couple of guys on here that need a reaility check.

he is a mod and moved your post to the correct section.

Wow! LOL......you belong on CF.....

Good Luck in whatever you plan on doing!!

Here's a bump for ya........

i know. im not just talking about him. But it seems like most ppl on here dont have a nice way to say aynything. People feel like they have to be smart a*$ about everything.

I politely moved your thread to the right forum.
If you knew these forums were here maybe you should have used them in the first place.

Come at me again telling me what I need to get control of and I won't have to deal with you ever again.

YOU....are the one that needs to learn how to control yourself.

Ball's in your court buddy. Play by the rules or you can disappear. I don't really care either way.

I'm gonna be selling a set of ddp comp's out of an 06' cummins, They are in perfect shape, maybe have 4k miles on them but smoke too damn much for me up at this high elevation with big turbo's....

Gotta fresh set of super dragons for sale pm me if interested

What is the LPM on those? I wanna say I have the dragon fires and they are 55LPM but I may be wrong. Are yours the 65 LPM?

Yea Rich how dare you pop your mouth off, need to take a step back and recognize :hehe: btw thx for the link for the locker for the D80

Back