Need to buy rebuilt transfer case

jponder

RESIDENT MAD SCIENTIST
Thought I lost my six speed but dealer says its the Transfer case. Anyone know who has a good price? Dealer will put it in for $185 but wanted 1800$ using new transfer case. i think they go for about 500$ right? Let me know a vendor on here i can give some biz to.

what year is your truck...there has been some 241 out of the second gen trucks in the classifieds for $450-500

There prices are better than what i got from the dealer or a local jeep place in La, in fact jeep guy was surprised by how low they were.

I been calling them this morning to order but noone is there, it does make me feel a little uncomfortable that it appears to be a cell phone and not a biz phone with a message saying hours of operation etc. Has anyone dealt with them before? I'm going to use a credit card so i ought to be alright

I got a bad feeling from those guys at transfercases.com. First they didnt have any kind of biz message when the phone picked up then he wouldnt let me order the new ld tranny and took my number. I guess i shouldnt have said," man why would i order a reman when I can get a new for 100$ more AND get to keep my core"

He was supposed to call me back but that was 2 hours ago and i ordered from my hometown autozone $845 with $300 core. I told the guy there was two and he said his puter showed only one, transfer with pto for 845$ so that has to be the HD as the LD dont have PTO connectors. i told him order it

1 year. I was ready to give the guy the credit card number on that web site and order a new one where i could keep my core but they started getting weird

If you are bored today call them up and say you want to order the new ld np241 and see if they will sell you one?

They won't sell unless they have the part number from the old one. I bought a new 241 DHD from them, no core charge. They shipped with a 2day freight forwarder. Charged the credit card on Monday and had the case on Wednesday. I did notice that the lady answering the phone had to get backup answers to everything i asked.

bnraond.

Plus, I believe they have warehouses in CA and NC. You can specify which one to ship from.

brnadon.

I bought a DLD from them too...very good service. They shipped the wrong box the first time (mine was a special order) and overnighted the correct one to me, even when I told them it was no hurry!

Top notch in my book!
Chris

Back