Need Your opinions

RogueCummins

I am going to be doing some major mods. to my truck it is an 07 5.9 i will be installing 120 hp nozzles a lift pump with filters and dual cp3's. My Question is who has the better pump air dog or fass i was looking at a 150/200 pump. Also i have basic wrenching abilities how difficult is it going to be to install my own injector nozzles and dual cp3? the nozzles and dual cp3 are coimng from industrial injection. thanks for your help.

Air Dog or Fass, they are both good and both will supply you with plenty of fuel. Air Dog is cheaper that Fass, as far as I know anyway. Injector tips are easy to install, make sure that you have the proper tools and you can have the switch done in under two hours easily. As far as the dual CP3's go, I personally have never installed them, they seem straight forward enough though. You say that you have basic wrenching abilities, so as long as their destructions are decent you should be fine with the install.

I vote FASS...price is a little more but I just like that they use a larger pump and filters. I've run two FASS units and both have been trouble free.

injector tips easy, i have switch cp3 but not duels easy hardest part removing the nut thats under the front cover, i am running a dang little walbro 392 (great little pump)
your going to love the mods ((( i sure hope you have a turbo and clutch) :) great work keep us informed on whats going on

I am going to be doing some major mods. to my truck it is an 07 5.9 i will be installing 120 hp nozzles a lift pump with filters and dual cp3's. My Question is who has the better pump air dog or fass i was looking at a 150/200 pump. Also i have basic wrenching abilities how difficult is it going to be to install my own injector nozzles and dual cp3? the nozzles and dual cp3 are coimng from industrial injection. thanks for your help.

Did I miss reading a turbo also?

I would highly recommend getting a turbo on that thing or you may be just a little hot!

Did I miss reading a turbo also?

I would highly recommend getting a turbo on that thing or you may be just a little hot!

make that lil stocker scream booooy!:ft:

I would also suggest intake if you dont got it.

Back