Needed: 12cm housing

Bullrack

In need of hx35 non-gated turbine housing. Holsets are on backordered until March. Please let me know. Steven

Need hx35 12cm nongated turbine housing. Please let me know. Steven

It's actually in 3 different sections! I need one really bad if you really want to know! Holset has them backordered until March. Can you help? Or just running your mouth?

5.9L Cummins Inline 6 Turbo Diesel with twin turbos help needed

Let's try this again! Can someone find or give me a line on a hx35 12cm non-gated turbine housing? It's for my new twin setup and I have everything built around using the 12cm housing but Holset has them backordered until March. This should be a relevant question in this section and not get moved to the wanted section again. I posted there also and also in turbocharger tech section but were moved. I didn't post in the vendor section because I've talked to the ones I'll do business with already. Thanks one more time, Steven.

I said that before I seen your 3rd thread and yes I am running my mouth.... LOOK it all got moved here LOL

And no sorry I can't help you

Last edited:
Fire Power... Whats your deal man??

Are you a mod here? You're not in green, red, orange, or blue for that matter.

So whats your point? He needs help here... You can't help, then Bounce!

I think I kept it from getting kicked out of Dodge performance and Competition section this time. Pretty funny, but effective!

Fire Power... Whats your deal man??

Are you a mod here? You're not in green, red, orange, or blue for that matter.

So whats your point? He needs help here... You can't help, then Bounce!

I noticed that your not green, red, orange, or blue either:bang

I noticed that your not green, red, orange, or blue either:bang

Great answer there partner!!
Care to try again?

Oh, and yeah! I'm a nobody.

So can you help Bullrack or not?
Or are you just here to be the internet police?
Folks have helped me and I've helped others. I'd love to be abke to help bullrack. And if you needed help, you'd expect or hope for help also.

Tell me how your comments to him have helped in any way?

Can I nominate myself for the next ban session for desperately needing something? I'm willing for a 12cm turbine housing!

Can I nominate myself for the next ban session for desperately needing something? I'm willing for a 12cm turbine housing!

lol

Post it anywhere you like my friend...
I'll put the word out to my peeps!

We'll see if we can add fire power to the ban list too... lol

Back