New 6.4 with Edge Evo race cts need SMOKE!!

:hehe: Jory has a point... That avatar is the only thing that keeps me from thinking Oklahoma is hopeless. :hehe:

ETA: I didn't even know that shirt had Oklahoma across it until a few minutes ago.

I know your way too smart to have gone to Duke. Wal-Mart?

Nope. Online...Duke University Blue Devils | Official Athletics Site - GoDuke.com

I have been a fan since high school of their b-ball program. I like the coach and watch them more than the c-boys during NCAA b-ball. I had a 2001 National Champs sticker on my truck for the longest time...gone now.

GO DUKE!!!

LOL

I know I catch crap for rootin' for them.....especially since I picked them to win last years office bracket and tied for 1st. The next week is when I wore my new shirt to work. :hehe:

The only reason I say Wal-Mart is because that's where I got my Tim Tebow Gator jersey from!

:doh: caught us.

:nail:. why is it always the ford guys

I dunno... The dumbest stacks, the biggest posers, and about half the smoke threads are ford guys...

I guess all that stuff is just cheaper than makin power in a ford, so that's the way the crowd leans. It's not brand specific, it's personality specific.

But it seems like fords have alot of those dudes lately.

I dunno... The dumbest stacks, the biggest posers, and about half the smoke threads are ford guys...

I guess all that stuff is just cheaper than makin power in a ford, so that's the way the crowd leans. It's not brand specific, it's personality specific.

But it seems like fords have alot of those dudes lately.

ive noticed that too.. granted my trucks nothing special, i try to not pizz off people as much as i can which is one of the reasons why i went with a box setup for my stacks as i think it muffles it compared to other straight piped 7.3's. i already get looks down here for having a big truck :doh::doh:

maybe he should have asked how can i get more fuel and leave everything else stock...kinda like (some) 12v guys do by spending 300 bucks on crappy injectors that dump fuel and dont atomize it then remove the fuel plate on a stock turbo...i see plenty of those guys. o yeah then tell me they can hit 60lbs boost on the stock turbo. you probably see more fords smoking because there are a LOT more out there. Ford outsold gm and dodge in diesels until the 6.0 came out.

maybe he should have asked how can i get more fuel and leave everything else stock...kinda like (some) 12v guys do by spending 300 bucks on crappy injectors that dump fuel and dont atomize it then remove the fuel plate on a stock turbo...i see plenty of those guys. o yeah then tell me they can hit 60lbs boost on the stock turbo. you probably see more fords smoking because there are a LOT more out there. Ford outsold gm and dodge in diesels until the 6.0 came out.

Nah. We would of made fun of him for that too.

I see plenty of pretty Chevys running around smoking it up and looking cool with not even a scratch in the bed or on the truck. Back to the topic at hand. Dude ditch that edge! Get an sct with the live wire. Save up for a nice trans too. Stop trying to look " cool " with lots of smoke. You should be more concerned with smoking your competition or a brisket not your pickup.

Back