new best 1/8th mile time for Trouble!

crewgirl

Inmate #28
So, I've been slowly making some changes to my truck with the help from the guys at Dr. Performance, and Bobby with 5E Diesel. I don't have current dyno numbers as of right now, but from talking to people around 350 is a safe horsepower estimate for what I've got. I went to the track on saturday and I was super happy with the times I was getting. I finally got down into the 10's. I know that might be the slowest truck on this board, but it's still alot faster than the 13.65 it ran back in June when it was stock.
Here's a video of the fastest pass of the night.

Sadly, I was lined up against a fast lil AMC Javelin so it looks even slower than it was :( Even still, I'm proud of it and wanted to brag on my truck.

Still just have the Dr P module, 50 hp injectors and now the valair clutch. I took the camper off, but added a speaker box with 2 10's and an amp so the weight difference is probably negligible. I was waiting on the new clutch to dyno it since I added the injectors cuz the old clutch would NOT hold. Maybe I can get it on the rollers this week for some new numbers.

Hummm.... What dyno? Sounds a little high? Does the Dr. P box do wire tap?

Yes its a wire tap. And it's the mustang dyno at Dr. P. They were using my truck to test some product while it was still stock.
Stock hp on my truck is 220 on that dyno.

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

And thanks for not pointing out how slow my fastest time is LOL

congrats anna! And your not the only slow one on this board, i haven't ran faster than 9.5 1/8th and 14.7-1/4 with all mods in my sig! So you aren't far behind me with what you got!

GOOD JOB !!!!!! Let me know if there is any thing I can do to help ya out.... Lets get her down to the 9 s even if it's a 9.9999

*nx*

LOL!!! I think I'm makin good progress since I've only had the truck 3 months. Thanks for the offer of help!
And nitrous will probably be used at some point in the future, just not ready for it yet.

Back