New Best for Wendy

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
Made 5 passes yesterday the best being 12.65 @ 105.78.

12.75, 12.71, 12.68, 12.65, and 12.69.

Special Thanks to my hubby McRat for working on my truck for the week instead of Casper. Love Ya

Also with the Banks Ram-Air I picked up 2 mph in the quarter. Most of the D-max's where down MPH but not me :woohoo:

http://mcratracing.com/k/wendy1265vsfire1346.wmv

Might have to right click save as :D

Once I got down drag racing I ran over to the sled pulls for Wendy's first ever hook. She did great, driver made some errors.
http://mcratracing.com/k/wendysledpull.wmv

Last edited:
I like sled pulling, but I love drag racing.

Drag racing you get more passes, with sled pulling you get one shot. You make one mistake and your SOL. In this case I made a few mistakes in the one pull and it will probably be 6 to 8 months before I make another, since we don't have many in California. So drag racing is more bang for your buck IMO.

Like with anything it takes seat time and I will be drag racing again next month.

Kat, I'm disappointed in you, there is more than .03 seconds deviation in those times :poke: LOL LOL

Great numbers Kat, looks like you had a good time :D

Thanks Guys :D

I had a great time :woohoo:

Congrats Kat! You did well all around girl. That's a fast mamma's truck! I can't wait til my truck runs that quick.

congrats Kat!!!!

Dud you have your nails done all pretty again like you did in Houston? I loved that!

:thankyou2: again everyone

congrats Kat!!!!

Dud you have your nails done all pretty again like you did in Houston? I loved that!

As matter of fact I did :D

nails.JPG

As I was helping change Casper tires, Pat was saying don't break a nail.

Told him worries if I break one I can get a new one when I get home :hehe:

o0o I likey!!! Before I went to Pomona I gave myself a french manicure, a couple of guys there told me "careful! you'll break a nail!" It made me LOL.

o0o I likey!!! Before I went to Pomona I gave myself a french manicure, a couple of guys there told me "careful! you'll break a nail!" It made me LOL.

Someone caught a kodak moment, either that or he was telling me to get the heck out of his way because I taking to long :doh::hehe:

DSC05800.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the times Kat. You were putting folks on the trailer like nobody's business Saturday!!! :woohoo:

Back