New best

RAB 38

Went to the opening night of midnight madness at maryland international raceway last night. This year they have a diesel truck class. Pretty good turn out, I think there were around 50 trucks.

I ended up being number 2 qualifier with an 11.84. And went a fastest of 11.76 @114.

Got a few bugs to work out. Mainly it falls of its face at the 3-4 shift, not sure if I'm on the rev limiter or what but I am certainly losing some time there. I think if I get that worked out I may get a 11.50 out of it.

I was awesome to get back out there since I haven't ran in about 4 years and not with is setup.

I'd be wiling to bet the falling on it's face is the tnt-r de-fueling before the trans shifts. I picked up 5 tenths just by hitting my shifts before the defuel compared to where I wasn't before.

I'm using UDC now. It never defueled between shifts before.....

Is the 3rd to 4th gear shift a big rpm drop? If so you will need to wind out 3rd more to not fall under the charger(s)

It's an s06. It is not falling off the chargers. It is like it is on the rev limiter. I need to see what rpm its shifting at next time.

Back