New Billet covers are finished

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
These new covers allow you to use all factory accessories! Now shipping! $400 shipped.

2011-09-19 18.20.32.jpg

Looks good Jamie! If I wasn't going to try and make my own I would be saving up for one of these.

Looks good Jamie! If I wasn't going to try and make my own I would be saving up for one of these.

Thanks Pete!

Holy crap that cover is straight up SEXY

Do you sell pants? because I need a new pair now

Thanks guys! I was very pleased to see the finished product. My machinist surprised me with the first prototype just in time to finish off my ppump swap. I'll get more pics as I button up my project. I just realized that I never posted a conversion thread on compd. :bang

So how come you changed the front cover to this design, over the old one?

Different guy is making them. I sell both, but these covers are built right here in PA.

Got some more pics for you guys

2011-09-22203616.jpg

Notice the bolts are recessed into the cover. Just finished putting my accessories on tonight, but forgot to snap a pic. This thing clears everything great!

2011-09-22203828.jpg

A pic of the sealed cover.

Last edited:
Just dropped mine off at the plate shop for anodize. Looking forward to trying it on for size.

Sadly, the Waterman pump won't fit. Looks like it fits the front cover, but won't clear the fan(not even close). Another major modification just to get good reliable fuel pressure.:doh:

Back