New billet s480 42 miles on it!

01silver bullet

Washed up
I have a billet s480/83/1.00ar t4 turbo
Billet 80mm compressor wheel with a race cover 83mm exhaust wheel with a t4 1.00 housing, I had it on my drag truck as a single with a tight converter and high elevation, I got it to spool once! I am building twins and this was gonna be a temporary thing, I paid $1800 for it and I'll take $1750 shipped for it, it is packaged up ready to go I have a couple pictures I can text or try and load here, thanks!
Turbo came from Lenny @DDP

This would be a badass single for someone with a looser converter! The one time it lit was scary fast on a back road and I had the mistake of having it in 2wd doing 60mph! It came off my drag truck and I couldn't spool on the line

interested in trading an s480 t6, 1.32 a/r with a race cover?

im not... but i will spread the word see what i can do!
Hers some pics!
6-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

I just bought a 66 and a 4094 last week, trying to sell the 66 now lol
So I guess I'm not looking to trade for another turbo any more.. Maybe something smaller like a 62 for my DD

I just bought a 66 and a 4094 last week, trying to sell the 66 now lol
So I guess I'm not looking to trade for another turbo any more.. Maybe something smaller like a 62 for my DD

I have a super b special 64.5mm T3 that I'm looking to sell or trade if your interested

DO you want that turbo Jared? Ahale would you trade your 467 plus cash? I Definatley couldn't do straight cross, unless DDually wants the 67 for $1700? Lol

Back