New box, ideas please

haz-mat19

Well I sent my Comp in about a month ago with Fed ex, and they lost it. So, I need to start looking for something else. I don't know if I want a comp again because this would have been the second time that it got sent back in two years. I can get a good deal on Bully dog and Edge from my buddy. Ideas please:thankyou2: :Cheer:

I can get a deal on Banks too, thanks Phil I almost forgot to add that to the list:hehe: . I was thinking about the Juice also, but have not heard good thing about the smarty with the '01.

Dude really this is all you need..

a417_1.JPG

wideopen said:
Dude really this is all you need..

a417_1.JPG

I heard this combined with the Banks is good for +200 smoke-free RWHP, 1100 degree EGT's and +4 MPG.:rockwoot:

haz-mat19 said:
I can get a deal on Banks too, thanks Phil I almost forgot to add that to the list:hehe: . I was thinking about the Juice also, but have not heard good thing about the smarty with the '01.

i have an '01 and i like my smarty. if you are looking for all out power in a single box i would not go with it though.

Dude, I already have the tornado and it is awesome:umno: . I was thinking about the tst but I don't think I want to spend that kind of bread right now. I really need something with a boost fooler. My new turbo is wanting to go, but is spudders at 20 with no box. :thankyou2: for the suggestions. I quess I will know better once F-x gets back to me with a $ amount:doh: .

I have heard a TST with Smarty is pretty good on a 24v. The smarty will light a big single quickly from what I hear.

haz-mat19 said:
I was thinking about the tst but I don't think I want to spend that kind of bread right now.

There are 2 ways to do everything...

The right way.

And Twice.

:)

Good old FedEx decided to give me $428 back after a month and a half of arguing with them. Looks like a juice with tude for me, but what about the APB box from bluechip. Anyone have one? I am getting a killer deal on the juice that is the only reason that I am getting one. But the APB looks pretty cool though if it is worth it. Any info :thankyou2:

Dont do it HAZ. Fed EX loosing that edge is a sign from God for you to stay STOCK!

STOCK IS COOL!!!!! :pop: :pop:

haz-mat19 said:
Good old FedEx decided to give me $428 back after a month and a half of arguing with them. Looks like a juice with tude for me, but what about the APB box from bluechip. Anyone have one? I am getting a killer deal on the juice that is the only reason that I am getting one. But the APB looks pretty cool though if it is worth it. Any info :thankyou2:

The APB works like the FMS, but does not have all the fancy gauges and stuff. You will still prolly want a timing box to go with it. If I were you, I'd get the VA from Weston and then save for another fueling box. $.02

I might just do that. I think that may be a good way to go right now. I quess it will be better then nothing right now.

Get yourself a Smarty..... Then stack it with a Drag Comp...

*nx*

Back