New build thread

Sootboots

Ballin on a budget
Let's just say I'm overly excited as I await for my parts to come in. I got a sxe362 and 475 from Jose at forced inductions, some 6x.013 injectors,Fass 150, and head studs from Jamie at cpp. And my side by side piping kit from the hungry diesel. Hope this makes for a solid truck looking to see 650-ish hp out of this setup. Will post pictures as the parts arrive and a full build.

Can't figure out to upload photos. But my Fass 150, head studs and both turbo blankets are in. Waiting on turbos and piping. Both turbos should be in by Thursday of next week. Then it's build time.

Looking forward to the build. What turbine and exh housing are you running on the 62sxe?

Probably at work under a truck

Pretty sure 68 turbine, don't hold me 100% on that. And the .81 ar housing. Also as I'm broke as a joke now from buying all these parts now, I'll be running my setup un-gated. Later I will but a t4 mani and external gate. Just have no knowledge about external gates and where to start.

BTW I installed the Fass today and I LOVE IT its so quiet compared to airdog. And the mount is real nice as well.

Turbos will be here the end of this week and piping kit should be here by end of next week. The wait is killing me!

album.php

Yeah I don't know how to upload pictures yet. I tried last night till my head was hurting.

Back