New Charger

Shocker444

Fummins Time!
Finally got around to putting my new Industrial Phatshaft 62/65-14 on my Dodge and would like to report I am very happy with the results. I had an HX35 with a 16cm non-wastegated housing and this Phatshaft spools harder and quicker for sure. I left the wastegate alone at 40lbs, maybe even that is too high for a stock head gasket? Seems to make a great tow rig/mild street charger. I recommend it to everyone, it's worth every penny!!!

Made a trip to Oklahoma and back this weekend with a 33ft goose hooked to the truck pulling a '88 GM dually and an Allis D-14 back, charger works great, the truck runs so much better now!

I don't know if I like paying industrial injection 3 times the amount of what something actually costs. But if you are happy with it more power to ya. Good luck and have all the fun you can with it.

I don't know if I like paying industrial injection 3 times the amount of what something actually costs. But if you are happy with it more power to ya. Good luck and have all the fun you can with it.

They aren't any more expensive than Engineered Diesel.

There are a lot of good s300 or s400 turbo's out there for less than 1800-2000 like these companies charge. I just picked up a HX52 for 550.00 It's a great turbo and Brand new didn't cost the owner more than 700.00 I also picked up a box s471 in the past that was under 1000.00 and it performed well and spooled great. Some of these single turbo's from these companies are getting to be more expensive that what my compounds even cost me. There are plenty of better options out there rather than throwing a ton of money at these companies and having them shine up box turbos and give them a special name.

There are a lot of good s300 or s400 turbo's out there for less than 1800-2000 like these companies charge. I just picked up a HX52 for 550.00 It's a great turbo and Brand new didn't cost the owner more than 700.00 I also picked up a box s471 in the past that was under 1000.00 and it performed well and spooled great. Some of these single turbo's from these companies are getting to be more expensive that what my compounds even cost me. There are plenty of better options out there rather than throwing a ton of money at these companies and having them shine up box turbos and give them a special name.

There ya go!

I didn't think it was too bad of a price, $1,500 shipped with an HX40 downpipe and a clamp, cheaper than High Tech anyway, and yes I know, it's drive pressure that kills head gaskets, I guess I should have worded it differently.

Back