New CPRV Dual line Feed 6.7 Rail

TCDiesel

Home of the Gold Pumps
Here it is ... The New CPRV and Dual line feed. Pictured is the 5.9 Adapter. the NEW 6.7/LBZ/LMM will be more streamline.

Attachments

• 6.7New Apt (4).jpg
    6.7New Apt (4).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7New Apt (3).jpg
    6.7New Apt (3).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7New Apt (1).jpg
    6.7New Apt (1).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7New Apt (2).jpg
    6.7New Apt (2).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Got it put on, pretty slick deal Todd. Did one quick little launch with the new pump and rail and maxed out the sensor and felt like instant 100hp gain over the old 18k I was getting before. Going racin tomorrow so gonna see what the extra fuel can do!

Good,,, Awesome...Like I mentioned..I will be at a convention In Rochester MN.. If You need to reach Me Call... the CPRV is set at 28/28.5k and should bleed off..If I have it set correctly.. You should NOT be able to feel it...

I saw just over 27k wich I assume is the sensor max voltage. Already is a new animal and havent turned the fuel up yet.

I saw just over 27k wich I assume is the sensor max voltage. Already is a new animal and havent turned the fuel up yet.

Yep.... I have the 30K sensors I forgot You have Zues...Sorry.. But you are good to Go....

If its a 30k sensor then what is its max volatge for 30k to read on it? If its not the same i can just change it.

I have Never checked.....Andrew and James form Bosch Motor-sports would know... James gave Me the Part #s form Both 30/36k sensors.James was Adamant about running above 30k without modded injectors......and I believed Him....

Got it put on, pretty slick deal Todd. Did one quick little launch with the new pump and rail and maxed out the sensor and felt like instant 100hp gain over the old 18k I was getting before. Going racin tomorrow so gonna see what the extra fuel can do!

How you make out?

:ft:

the Pump and rail picked up my 1/8th mile from a best of 6.68 to 6.43 and another 4mph with no tuning changes. Did a 10.11 @ 132 first time to the quarter mile with it, did burn a forged piston though looking into the causes of it and I am down to injector spray angle was off.

Motors down right now waiting on Monotherm pistons. Should have it at Scheids if anyone wants to come look at it.

We got another one from Todd for a Customer but have not heard any feedback yet on it from him.

Back