new DDP 200hp inj

Probibly not he most but IMO DAMN GOOD......
Dieselthunder200601dodge.jpg

I was wondering the same thing...... was this with the ddp 200?
Have you tried the same setup with any mach injectors?
Like maybe the mach 6 220hp?

Thanks

Last edited:
You know they might have been a little different than the 200s. But I think they were the 200s....

DD cam, ARP studs, 4" turbo back straight pipe, AFE race filter, HTT 64/14 with LDP wheel, Drag Comp, DDP 200s, DDP hairyman NO2 kit, 130K VP and headgasket......

sleepin-sport said:
I was wondering the same thing...... was this with the ddp 200?
Have you tried the same setup with any mach injectors?
Like maybe the mach 6 220hp?

Thanks
I could have sworn the orignal post says.....
"new DDP 200hp. inj."
"what is the most aneybody has put down on a 24 valve with these"

Am I wrong??
I would like to see this stay on topic as I'm curious myself who has done what with these....

The inside of the spray hole is much larger than the out side.Like a velocity stack.
The surface of the hole is as smooth as a mirror thats why they flow so much fuel. Spray angle tighter than stock,so they stack well with Edge comp drag. And a Sack type nozzel to easily flow at high RPM.
NEVER seen one crack.
Can also be used in a p pump 24v with lower pop psi.

Lenny R said:
The inside of the spray hole is much larger than the out side.Like a velocity stack.
The surface of the hole is as smooth as a mirror thats why they flow so much fuel. Spray angle tighter than stock,so they stack well with Edge comp drag. And a Sack type nozzel to easily flow at high RPM.
NEVER seen one crack.
Can also be used in a p pump 24v with lower pop psi.

I love my J62's whatever they happen to be rated at!

I will be needing that pop pressure lowered next winter tho for the conversion! :ft:

Back