New deck on order

Sawed off

Party Like A Rockstar!
After reading way to many reviews on a new double din navi deck. I was down to two choices. either the kenwood dnx9960 or the avic 110bt. I ended up buying the kenwood today. got it a little cheaper then what the normal price is. but hope I made the right choice!!! Ive never been fond of pioneers, always been an alpine guy. I wanted to try something a little different this time. Plus the interface of the alpines are kinda boring vs the kenwood or pioneer. Im pretty pumped on installing this thing! I did have a couple questions though. can you plug in the stock back up camera on the deck? its in my mirror right now. And can you use the stock serius antenna for the aftermarket kenwood satelight radio?

Cant answer your questions but post up some pics when you go to install it. How many RCA outlets does it have?

Cant answer your questions but post up some pics when you go to install it. How many RCA outlets does it have?

Thats one thing that makes it better then Pioneer. It has 4 Front,rear,sub and center channel. Along with a 16 band eq:rockwoot:

Back