-NEW- Dr. Performance 2.8 Truck

Well here is the new 2.8 truck which made its first appearance at the TTTPA/Outlaw Pulling Series Supernationals last weekend. We were working 14-16 hour days for 2 weeks leading up the event in order to have it running in time. After chasing some bugs and fixing some the things thrown together at the last minute, it ended the show with a good hook pulling 304 feet. That was the first pull it made beyond the 75 ft mark. We made 2 hooks prior, first destroying the turbo as it left the line, and the second hook, the shifter linkage was off and wouldn't let it fully engage in gear.

The truck was originally going to be a common rail, but we were the title sponsor of the recent Supernationals and had to have it going so we pulled the race motor out of the black Pro Stock truck, and shoved it off in this for now. The CR motor is complete now and just waiting to finish tuning on the Bosch Sport computer.

Truck will be at the Scheid event this year so we are excited to see how it competes.

BlueTruckSide.jpg

BlueTruckSeats.jpg

BlueTruckFront.jpg

BlueTruckEng.jpg

BlueTruckDual.jpg

BlueTruckAxle.jpg

And Big thanks to the Haisley guys for helping us along the way!

i know that truck. i said something to you about Dr. Performance buying it and building a puller months ago and you said you guys never bought a pulling truck.

i know that truck. i said something to you about Dr. Performance buying it and building a puller months ago and you said you guys never bought a pulling truck.

I don't remember that, but we have had the truck for a while, it was torn down to just a frame, it had every intention of being a puller. Not sure if it was me you talked to, because I would of told you heck yes! :rockwoot:

It was you. It was right after you got it. I had pics of it on the flatbed headed your way. Came from northwest ohio and said thunderstruck really big down the sides. I know you guys bought it to be a puller.. but you said you didn't know what I was talking about when I asked

It was you. It was right after you got it. I had pics of it on the flatbed headed your way. Came from northwest ohio and said thunderstruck really big down the sides. I know you guys bought it to be a puller.. but you said you didn't know what I was talking about when I asked

LOL I still dont know what you're talking about :hehe:

Looks good Alex.. it will be good to see it out running here in Tx... When do U think it will make its first hook with the TTTPA...
Is that an Edge Juice w/Attitude on the dash... :hehe:
Bryan

Looks good Alex.. it will be good to see it out running here in Tx... When do U think it will make its first hook with the TTTPA...
Is that an Edge Juice w/Attitude on the dash...Hehehehe
Bryan

Yeah it is, it really helps on the top end! :hehe:

It (would) be at the next TTTPA event but it's the same weekend as Scheid, so it'll be the one after that.

Alex
looks like you guys have done a awesome job with the truck! looking forward to see some vids
shane

just a question but do yall build and sell the girdled dana 80 cover or was that just a one time thing. let me know thanks.

Why does it even matter...maybe they wanted to keep a secret...is that a crime? Either way it is an extremely clean build! I just wanna see how it runs.

Be nice to jackblack it is his birthday dammit !!!

Nice truck Alex. Who is driving it for you guys ?

Back