New form Nashville TN

McEwen Logging

Hey Im Jacob. I drive a 91.5 reg cab 5 speed dodge cummins. I hang out over on the cummins forum alot. But Im looking for some good guys to help me out and I was told this is the place to come to. so Here is what Im looking for. I want to make around 400 to 450 with my ve and still be able to tow up to 10,000 pounds and keep my egts in check. I would like to run twins. I was thinking a s400 and a s300. The motor will be getting rebuilt and I would like to run a cam. I was told that the cam would help with the egts. If thats not right please let me know.. Any help would be great thanks

Yes, I have a DennyT pin, 3200 spring, 4in exhaust, pump maxed out, and just put on hx35. i have egt and boost guage as well. I was going to pick up a set of pods but i dont want to spend my money on junk. i want to do this one time and do it right. I start diesel school in sept and this will be my project for school.

not enoughsmoke did you pull your 03 last year at the dickson truck pull. If it was you I have a few good pic of it pulling. If i can find them i will post them up.

Tncumminsguy. what is your old truck. Im sure I have seen it.

Welcome from Sumner County! I've heard there are better injectors out there than POD's...do some searching on here.

Find a HT3B or S471-475 to to throw under the stock charger, and find a 12cm Wastegated housing for that stock charger and you should have a good towing setup around 400 or a little better. The stock cooling system on these trucks makes it hard to use more than 400HP when towing anyways.

My best advice search for whatever your curious about before making a new thread asking....there's lots of people being "not so nice" to newbie's right now who don't search first. :(

I Have been doing a lot of reading up. I found a member on here That I would like to copy his set up. He goes by the name of snoot I think thats right. but he is running a fletcher cam and head. I cant find a web sit or a link for them. if nothing else i will just run a hamilton 181/210 cam with with a hx35 and s471 with head work and studes

not enoughsmoke did you pull your 03 last year at the dickson truck pull. If it was you I have a few good pic of it pulling. If i can find them i will post them up.
When me and joe underwood was hotlapin the pull track. If so then yes that was me lol

yep thats it. If I can find the pic on my old computer i will post them if you want.

Got smoke. I got your pm and that would be great. Im really hoping to have all my parts by sept. so when I start school I can use the lift and all of there nice stuff lol.

Thanks to everyone you all have been alot more help than any other forum I get on.

Welcome from Cottontown, just north of Nashville.

Go by and talk to Joe at Underwood Tire.

Anthony

What's up Jacob? Welcome to CompD. Give me a call at the shop.

Scott

I Have been doing a lot of reading up. I found a member on here That I would like to copy his set up. He goes by the name of snoot I think thats right. but he is running a fletcher cam and head. I cant find a web sit or a link for them. if nothing else i will just run a hamilton 181/210 cam with with a hx35 and s471 with head work and studes

:shake:

2010-03-26%2015.00.46.jpg

Hello from Robertson Co. :welcome: McEwen is one of my favorite road trips everyother year during football season!

Last edited:
Back