New from CT

CTFFEMT

New here to this forum. Usually on PSA but keep seeing references to this forum. By trade I am a PA-C in emergency medicine but outside of work I am a diesel junkie. grew up working on farms and thats where I caught the bug. Occasionally will fill in as bottom end guy on the crew for the NHRA top fuel nitro funny car "new englander" out of CT. Volunteer Fire / EMS as well. Most importantly new father to my 5month old boy Ryan.

Main truck is a 2000 F250 7.3 PS ZF6 handshaker 4x4. Rosewood 238/100, Irate T4 conversion with headers BW369sxe, carillon rods, Mahale delipped and coated pistons, gearhead cam, billet plenums, m208 LP, T500 HP, springs / pushrods, studs, bottom end girdle, PMF traction bars, etc and all other supporting mods.

Have a small hobby farm, grow some fruits / veggies mainly for family / friends, have goats, chickens and a 4y/o Brittany spaniel. operate a sawmill on the side, mostly cut slabs of hardwoods for furniture / decorations. Use the truck to tow a gooseneck dump and for wood deliveries.

Had a beautiful 99 12 valve fummins which I unfortunately had to sell.

Just recently purchased a '96 p-pump stock unmolested 12v for another conversion.

am in the middle of rebuilding another 7.3 as well.

Have done some work on duramax but can't say I'm too familiar with them. Signed up here for more Cummins info

IMG_1098.jpg

fullsizeoutput_2a4.jpg

IMG_2672.JPG

58527364695__E2BFE1B5-48C6-41BC-B51A-7FB00B965767.jpg

IMG_4963.jpg

Welcome from another CT'er. I see they haven't taxxed you into moving yet either?

Welcome! Just moved to CT from RI a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thank you

Welcome from another CT'er. I see they haven't taxxed you into moving yet either?

hahaha! i guess not yet. It really is sickening what's going on here. I must say I think about moving out daily. Have been looking at property elsewhere. Know lots of people who left. Fiancé wants out like yesterday. I figure I got a couple more years here. We both really like TN.

Welcome to Comp D.

Thank you. Lots of good info here. been poking around quite a bit.

Welcome! Just moved to CT from RI a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Why? lol just kidding. RI is nice. but CT is too, minus the cost. Welcome to CT. thanks for the welcome on here

Back