New From Indiana

DirtRoadScholar

Diesel Enthusiast
Figured after creepin around the site and looking at what CompD has to offer I'd finally introduce myself.

Names Blaine I'm currently an Auto/Diesel Student at Vincennes University spent a year studying at UNOH in Lima but found a better home in southern Indiana. Been interested in classic cars, racing, and trucks since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Grew up out in the back hills of midwestern indiana.
Got the diesel bug serious in 03 when grandpa (who'd been a diesel mechanic for IMI his whole life) bought a brand new Duramax. I do my own tuning, enjoy making muscle car owners cry with a crew cab truck, and am looking forward to being part of the next generation of diesel enthusiats.

Current Projects include the Duramax, My Sierra, and a recently aquired 69' International 1890 Loadstar

Here's the Duramax w/ my DD 01 Sierra HD
IMG_0554.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg

Specs
2003 Silverado CCSB LB7 D/A 83k miles
_Suncoast G-max5 w/ Precision Triple Disc ML Converter and MA Transfer Case Brace
_ 3" All-Season Downpipe w/ 5" Flo~Pro
_ PPE Boost Valve
_ Resonator Delete

Plans include ~ 45% Injectors, FPE Cheetah, Air Dog II, Head Studs, Traction Bars, Custom Intake, Y-Bridge and a few other small parts as far as performance.

My little brother is in his 2nd year down there. His name is clayton, do you know him?

Diesel ricer area!
I work out in Petersburg, Martinsville, and Evansville a lot.. I'll be stayin in Vincennes next week, descent area.
Welcome!

My boss got his Cummins from that area a few years back. The guy knew how to put together a truck.

Originally from Unionville, but I live in Vincennes during the week while I'm taking classes

Back