new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I meant for a living.....lol..... but I'll take all the research as just that......married, single, divorced, widowed, complicated, gay, straight?

I know, I was just being a smartass HAHAHA

I work at TAMU and run a bioorganic research lab. I hate it, but it's better than nothing I guess and I use my degree daily. single fo' sho' and only guys need apply LOL

I know, I was just being a smartass HAHAHA

I work at TAMU and run a bioorganic research lab. I hate it, but it's better than nothing I guess and I use my degree daily. single fo' sho' and only guys need apply LOL

Need apply where? Pics or GTFO :lolly::stab:

I'll help you bake, cook, and grill. By help, I mean eat what you bake, cook, or grill.

so..... are you in to beastiality or just horses?

LOL LOL LOL Just kinding just kidding............snedge put me up to it

oh_no_you_didnt_jpg_1286410479.jpg

tumblr_lfihhlIqDj1qcvitq.gif

It's ok, send me his Tastykakes......

You're damn right brother. He just called me out and embarrassed me in front of this poor girl. :hehe:

If he gets any Tastykakes from me he'd be advised to let the dog eat a little first.:lolly:

You're damn right brother. He just called me out and embarrassed me in front of this poor girl. :hehe:

If he gets any Tastykakes from me he'd be advised to let the dog eat a little first.:lolly:

hell, I dont get any anyways........I even get candy bars from bob.... but not jeff.... NOOOO, he reels you in the first couple of purchases... then just quits all together..... and then on top of that, forgets your orders............o-rings ring a bell jeffrey?

LOL I leave my office for 20 min and this happens?! AWESOME bahahaha LOVE it y'all are ridiculous. it would be one massive mini quote bahahahahahahahahha

hahaha no applications are being accepted at this time ;)

hell, I dont get any anyways........I even get candy bars from bob.... but not jeff.... NOOOO, he reels you in the first couple of purchases... then just quits all together..... and then on top of that, forgets your orders............o-rings ring a bell jeffrey?

Don't feel bad, I have yet to see how tasty these kakes are myself.

Guess I'll have to get the truck finished this weekend, break it again, and call Jeff for another gasket.LOL

Back