new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Always #2. :D

Glad everyone feels better today. Little "me" was here in the office for an hour this morning. He's not missing a thing today. Getting into everything.

My little me is taking finals at big school this week. I never see him anymore.

My little me is taking finals at big school this week. I never see him anymore.

Mine just told me when he left that "when he gets big, he wants a big, red-n-white dump truck with white wheels so he can load up his guns and go shoot armadillos." I was like ,....WTH son? .... :doh: And "when you (being me) get little, you can ride in the back in this little seat while I drive your truck." :hehe:

Mine just told me when he left that "when he gets big, he wants a big, red-n-white dump truck with white wheels so he can load up his guns and go shoot armadillos." I was like ,....WTH son? .... :doh: And "when you (being me) get little, you can ride in the back in this little seat while I drive your truck." :hehe:

That was hilarious.

I'm back on the road working, but apparently my son is using the powerwheels ford I bought him for Christmas to run from his Momma.

And he figured out all by his little two year old self that throwing a brick on the pedal made it easier for him to reach it.

Kids are something else.

:hehe: Thank God the John Deere Gators for kids have hard plastic wheels that don't have any traction and the Gator stops when it hits something. My shop would be a disaster. :D

I was in trouble the day my baby girl hit the ground. LOL

That's about the truth. He could pull himself up into a chair and onto the table about as soon as he could walk. I found him in the candy dish on the kitchen table more than once!

Trouble spelled K.A.Y.L.E.E. J.E.A.N.

381585_2478598518940_1071825739_32666342_1312523552_n.jpg

She did get my "mono-brow". God bless her soul. She'd better start tweezin' now if she ever wants to get ahead. LOL

LOL on the monobrow comments, my 9-year-old wants to get her leg hair laser removed! Fortunately no monobrow but she is very conscious of having the hairiest legs in her class!

My Cuzn'z baby'z daddy's lil bruda'z bos fren's uncle's x-wife's boyfren's mama's nexdoe neigba's susta in law said tell you Murcripmus!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM[/ame]

Back