New Garmonized Tranny installed!!

rbell

Well I finally got my new full billet trans installed over the weekend, let me say I couldn't be more happy with it. Things went pretty good taking the old unit out aside from the damn transfer case. That took some time but I finally got it off. It took me about 4.5 hours to get all the old stuff out, faster than I thought. If my buddies didn't bring the beer things would've been done Friday night. Beer always seems to slow things down. We ended up finishing Saturday morning. Once I filled her up I gave Jeff a call to check on break in instructions, I was promtly told "make sure she's full and warm then beat the hell out of it". Since it was wet I couldn't do to much but this thing is great, so much better than stock. IT's beyond night and day. Finally had a chance Sunday to get on it, it took everything I give throw at it. Jeff did a great job with the valve body, it shifts just perfect, firm but not jerky. Now I'm kicking my own butt for not doing this sooner, best mod so far, it really makes it feel like a new truck.

On another note, Jeff hooked me up with a great price, others didn't come close but in their defense they were all fair. IMO Jeff just went above and beyond to make me happy with my purchase. Thanks to Jeff, Phil and David for all the help with this purchase. ROB

Im So glad your happy with it man!!! Glad i could help....

NOW, Throw some More Power at it!!!!!!!!!! =)

Have Fun!!!!

You will love the tranny man...Jeff is very good at what he does...It's time to make it faster now!!!!!!:rockwoot:

Yes he is!!! This could get ugly real quick if I'm not careful. Need a new turbo next, Smarty killed the stock trans and now it's going after the stock turbo. It's nice to know that the trans will hold what ever I throw at it.

sweet deal i'm glad your happy with your trans! so you still rolling with us to TS so you can thank jeff in person!

Yes he is!!! This could get ugly real quick if I'm not careful. Need a new turbo next, Smarty killed the stock trans and now it's going after the stock turbo. It's nice to know that the trans will hold what ever I throw at it.

O yea...more power and going fast is very addicting....Damn good looking truck by the way!!!!!!

Congrats on the new trans. I hear nothing but good about Jeffs work. My lil chat with Big Swole was very helpfull about what i should do with my trans. Just need jus a lil more time to be able to step up to the best, but within a month or two .

Congrats on the new trans. I hear nothing but good about Jeffs work. My lil chat with Big Swole was very helpfull about what i should do with my trans. Just need jus a lil more time to be able to step up to the best, but within a month or two .

O yea go all the way the first time,It's worth it in the long run!!! Yea big swole is very helpful when it comes to someone dealing with jeff:cheer:

sweet deal i'm glad your happy with your trans! so you still rolling with us to TS so you can thank jeff in person!

Thats the plan as of now, got a big meeting at work tomorrow that could bring some bad news. I've got my fingers crossed tonight, we'll see what happens tomorrow at 9:45. Long as I still have a job I'll be going, trying to hook up with Llyod Mills as well....ROB

by far jeff know his stuff an not only on trannys he can lead ya in the right direction with anything in diesel motorsports

Thats the plan as of now, got a big meeting at work tomorrow that could bring some bad news. I've got my fingers crossed tonight, we'll see what happens tomorrow at 9:45. Long as I still have a job I'll be going, trying to hook up with Llyod Mills as well....ROB

llyod was still up in the air about when he was driving down. we leave wednesday night so we can get there mid day thursday and get settled in and start drinking and be ready to go full bore friday!

Back