New Garmon's Guage!!

got it IMG code
Unnamedgarmon.jpg

Thats the old box..We got a better lookin one now..You need a new pic..do something smart...

i take it's not just a bunch of dashboard jewlery then...

Have Jeff explain it too ya...He's made even more improvments for functions....This is a true racer's / enthusist Guage!....No dash jewlery here...

what happens when the gauge reads 'on.'?

you have to purchase one to find out LOL

I know I won't cover the total abilities but, the gauge is not only a gauge but, it's also a data logger of sorts. It records high and lows whether it be... rail psi, boost, egt's, trans temp, fuel psi...etc. It does all this by several sensors all linked back to the gauge.

As I said, I know I'm not covering all it's benefits but, Jeff is working on a more compact version and also possibly a heads up display. It's in beta testing as of now but, he'll soon be selling them once all the bugs are worked out.

Updating this thread with new info and Pics!

Jeff's got his new guage ready to start production and will have them for sale!!

We installed one in my truck on Monday. The new digital gauge has the ability to check Boost, Fuel Pressure, Tranny Pressure, and Tranny Temps!!
It will datalog the high's and low's. You can Set Alarm's for each one that will alert you if a problem arrises during a pass down the track or simple towing you trailer down the road!!

It will toggle between each seting by itself or you can just set it on one and manually choose the one you want to watch. Or simple just leave it alone and check the high's / low's later.

Here are a few pics of the box itself and the install in my truck. I choose to keep it down low for a easy glimpse. I really like it so far!!

Post up your thoughts and questions. Call Garmon's diesel for specific questions or post them here. Jeff's gets on here a bit but is always so busy. I'll keep him posted if you guys need questions answered.

1e852f77.jpg

8b9ed495.jpg

da17b863.jpg

e0dba0ee.jpg

2ecf37a3.jpg

what are it's dimensions ? price tag ? I like the refined version, they did a nice job. I think I have a nice spot for one with a little dash cutting

no wonder you keep blowing up your truck swole, you fail at not having enough gauges. Maybe this is the key here to longevity this time

no wonder you keep blowing up your truck swole, you fail at not having enough gauges. Maybe this is the key here to longevity this time

I wish I could blaim it on something that simple!!:hehe:

My luck is so bad that I only have Weird Chit happen that causes problems...i.e. freeze plug in the head.....Ugh! my luck!!

what are it's dimensions ? price tag ? I like the refined version, they did a nice job. I think I have a nice spot for one with a little dash cutting

I don't have the exacat dimensions or price yet....I'm on duty today and will try to call Jeff...I know you talk to him often too. If you get ahold of him before I do, just post it up!

:Cheer:

Okay

$595 for the one that reads - Tranny Temp, Tranny Pressure, Boost, and Fuel pressure (LP)

$395 for the one that reads only Tranny Temp & Tranny Pressure

Both have the selections of HI's and LO's to when the alarms will sound and flash in case of a failure of some kind..

Call Jeff to order at 404-557-4972

Or PM me to relay info for a call back number, shippping, etc...

Back