new guy from 863

upandcummin

upandcummin
my first thread/group/anything to do with trucks .pretty stoked about learning more tricks for my truck. ive got banks intake with the cfm manifold straight piped boost fooler and the triple dog with crazy larry .wonderin what i should do next??/ head studs? stacked chips? if so which one? ive got a n2o kit but i think the head studs should come first. any and all help is appreciated.

Fill in your signature so we know what you have...and welcome to competition diesel!

where in lakeland do you live? what kind/color truck do you have?

live on the southside off lunn rd. could throw a rock into mulberry. its a black quad cab long bed on 37s

cool...i currently live in plant city but grew up on the north side of lakeland. looking to relocate back soon...

is your truck an auto or stick?

ten four its got a full billet suncoast automatic now . you ever go to the lakeland gragstrip?

yeah i still go out there every now and then, sounds like you could use a fuel system (lift or pusher pump) or turbo. i have been sucessfully running around 50psi boost on stock bolts and head gasket for a couple months now...so you may be alright for the time being.

that was what i was thinkin about i want to get the fass 150 gph and i was wantin to get the ats 3000/5000 combo later. is that a stock turbo you have ?

no i have a htt 62-14/65, i still need more air though 1600 deg comes quick! next on my list is a set of injectors/modded cp3 or twins. not sure which yet though...

since i put the 33's and 20's on it, egt's come up alot slower but still get pretty hot...i was building alot of heat between the shifts.

Back