New guy from Georgia

SilverQuad said:
New guy from Georgia here. Just want to say Hi. :rockwoot:

Welcome to Comp D. You are not far from me either. Nice to have some more georgia folk here.

SilverQuad said:
DavidTD, where do you live? :Cheer:

Officially in Gillsville, but few know where that is. :hehe: It's about 15 minutes from Atlanta Dragway.

Welcome fello Georgian.........I'm in Smyrna, GA, just outside ATL.

I too have a Silver Quad!!!!

SilverQuad said:
Big Swole, How do you like the CFM manifold? Did it help any with performance?

I like the looks and it seemed to lower my EGT's a bit (25-50 degrees at WOT) but I have to be honest, I didn't notice much HP gain......But, if I remember correctly I installed my Quadzilla Boost Fooler that same week......If you don't have a boost fooler and still have the stock turbo like I do, GET ONE......Its amazing that the $70 mod lowered my EGT's by almost 200 degrees at WOT and dropped my 1/4 miles time (according to my Outlook monitor) by .25-.50 seconds....Plus it only took 2 mins. to install...

The CFM is one of those things that I think will be worth the money the more Mods you do......the more air and fuel you push the better I think it works....$.02

I would have like to tried the ATS, BANKS, and CFM+ back to back........

Once again though, I think the CFM+ (mines Black) Looks kewl under the hood......$.02

Last edited:
ant this a small world We are moving to Ga around may or june some where around Canton. well any ways Welcome to Comp D.

Back