New guy from Minnesota

MNmegacab

I figured I would take a second and say hi and introduce myself.Born and raised in Annandale MN and I was bit by the diesel bug at an early age and now I'm 19 and on diesel #3. First was an LLY duramax that lost a wheel from being side swiped by a toyota echo(which is the most embarassing car to get side swiped by. After that ordeal I picked upa 96 12v 5spd and that converted me over to the Cummins diesels. Currently I have an 06 dodge ram 2500 mega cab that I am planning to swap an nv5600 in and so far I love it. Anyways sorry for the long post and thanks for letting me join the CompD community!

Thanks yeah i'm definitely a fan of it. now I just gotta ditch the 48re lol

Welcome from the princeton/zimmerman area. Not sure why your ditching your 48re but I love my goerend 48re, held up to years of sled pulling, drag racing, and daily driving. 852hp and going strong lol

Thanks yeah i'm definitely a fan of it. now I just gotta ditch the 48re lol

The Dodge 47/48, when properly built, is the strongest automatic you can put behind a light duty diesel truck IMO but to each their own I guess.

Welcome to CompD!

:Cheer:

Well the idea came to 6 speed swap because my buddy 06 mega's 48re took a dump and he did the nv5600 swap and he loves it. I'm just partial to it since my 2nd gen was a stick, PRINCETON_JAKE I wouldn't mind seeing ur set up first hand.There more insight i get the better!

Well the idea came to 6 speed swap because my buddy 06 mega's 48re took a dump and he did the nv5600 swap and he loves it. I'm just partial to it since my 2nd gen was a stick, PRINCETON_JAKE I wouldn't mind seeing ur set up first hand.There more insight i get the better!

Are you on facebook? There's a local group page on there. Otherwise I plan on being at BIR and a few truck pulls this summer. Somehow I won the elk river ffa pull last year.

Anyways. I'd definitely not be afraid of the 48re. And for the cost you'd be better selling and buying a 6 speed truck

Are you on facebook? There's a local group page on there. Otherwise I plan on being at BIR and a few truck pulls this summer. Somehow I won the elk river ffa pull last year.

Anyways. I'd definitely not be afraid of the 48re. And for the cost you'd be better selling and buying a 6 speed truck

I am on facebook whats the site called? im on mn diesel truck swap shop, and
midwest competition diesel. Max Rissanen is my name haha look me up if you on the facebook if you need to.

Back