New guy in mid-TN

LKuilder

Finally got around to checking out this site and joining. I had a chance to make it out to the pull in Springfield, TN a few weeks back and heard about the site there.

A little bit about myself: I'm originally from Ohio (Cleveland area) and moved down here to Nashville a few years ago. I race monster trucks and have quite a bit of experience with them. Done a lot with the blown alcohol motors that we run but the most I've ever really messed with diesels is in our Kenworth's that we haul our trucks with. My cousin that I work with bought a new 2003 Dodge 3500 and I have been so impressed with it since he bought it that I started looking for one myself. Last summer I bought a 1999 Dodge 2500. I haven't done a whole lot to it yet as I keep so busy with the trucks that I don't have much spare time for it but I'm looking to do some work to the Dodge here before too long. I guess that's enough of my rambling about myself.

Here's a few pictures of my truck:
n77100685_30233346_2025.jpg

n77100685_30267335_6424.jpg

(couldn't find a picture without a trailer on it)

Welcome again. Sorry I missed meeting you at the Springfield pull.

What monster truck do you race? I try to catch it on tv when I can.

Anthony

Welcome Lenny, Did you pull? If so I was the guy doing Tech on the trucks, and giving out Stickers..

Welcome!

hey lenny welcome to compd.
i have to say middle of tennessee is some beautiful area. i'll be out in livingston tn for my family reunion week after next with the boat and truck to do some fishing on the dale hollow lake.

Welcome from PDW. Monster Trucks have been a strong #2 in my favorites of motorsports. Those motors are awesome!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

What monster truck do you race? I try to catch it on tv when I can.
I drive the Prowler truck. Been on Speed here a few times in the last few weeks.

Welcome Lenny, Did you pull?
Nope, didn't pull there in Springfield. My truck was sitting out in the parking lot. Haven't given in to the urge to pull or anything else with my truck yet. Tear up enough stuff on the "work" trucks so I don't need to start tearing up stuff on my daily driver quite yet. Performance wise I haven't added a whole lot yet other than the exhaust system. Wanting to add some sort of a chip and gauges sometime soon and probably going to end up with the Edge Juice with Attitude to get both.

I added a few pictures of me in the monster truck as well as my Dodge in the photo gallery on here if anyone wants to check them out.

Back