New Guy

Oakes

I have a 1997 F-250 With a Powerstroke in it. I have a 3inch down pipe to straight pipe 4inch and a ts 6 position. How can I get it to really smoke with the mods I already have?

I have a 1997 F-250 With a Powerstroke in it. I have a 3inch down pipe to straight pipe 4inch and a ts 6 position. How can I get it to really smoke with the mods I already have?

You definitely came to the right place for help. Someone should be along shortly to help you out with you question... :doh:

:nail:

i just joined this forum attemping to rid myself of the phuckin stuid **** on the other boards and this is going to be my first post here! WTF? why in the hell do you want smoke,if you want performance get some but you can and should have it without the smoke!!! if you want some smoke take off the phuckin turbo!!!!!

i just joined this forum attemping to rid myself of the phuckin stuid **** on the other boards and this is going to be my first post here! WTF? why in the hell do you want smoke,if you want performance get some but you can and should have it without the smoke!!! if you want some smoke take off the phuckin turbo!!!!!

Aaaaaannnnnnnnddddd...... GO! :hehe:

IOO :pop:

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Damn, You all are harsh. It was a joke just trying to see what kind of people are on here

Lol I'm new here to but old on some other boards you just stump hung yourself with a stupid question buddy besides smoke is wasted fuel

Back