New guy

Big Angry

GRRRRRRR! GRRRRRR!
Hey, I am new here. Read about the site in the new issue of Diesel Power...thought I'd check it out.
I like all diesels, but am partial to my chevy currently.
I have a 2004 Chevy Crewcab shortie, LLY diesel with the Allison. Was daily driver, now I have a company vehicle, so I performed some upgrades recently. 4" Tuff Country lift, Moto Metal wheels, 315/70/17 BFG's, Cowl hood, pocket style flares, some colormatching, blah blah blah. I have a Straight pipe from downpipe back, which features some Banks, MBRP, and homemade components, and run the Diablosport Predator for tuning. Want a tranny, and some more power mods, but those are waiting on funds.

Looks like a nice site, and I look forward to learning/contributing.:ylsuper:

wideopen said:
Welcome..We need some Pic's of that truck.

182056287.jpg

I put a few in my gallery, and here is the link to my picture trail album which shows shots from several different incarnations of my ride as it has progressed.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4048559&uid=484674

:welcome: to comp diesel!

nice lookin chevy ya got there!

DCSpecial said:
Welcome to the stie....nice truck :rockwoot:
Thanks....I am the guy who used to send you PM's about your ceramic coated exhaust on the dieselgarage. Still haven't found someone to do mine yet.:doh: :bang

Ah, Ok.

Yeah.....I seem to be sort of sand blasting that coating off of my system with all the crap on the roads here :bang

Back