New head questions.

24Vcummins

So im installing a new head on my 02 vp truck it had the intake milled off and a sheet metal intake made that uses the same intake style as factory. where im having issues is for the apps mounting as this head was made for a p pump truck it does not have the 3 holes for apps bracket mounting. and as well does not have the ports for intake air temp and map sensor. i am having a machine shop make me a metal plate with correct thread for the sensors to weld on the intake about where the factory sensor ports were. looking to see if anyone has any opinions of what do do with the apps sensor bracket. anyone ever re locate the apps on these trucks? truck is an auto and cruise does not work and not worried about fixing it. input is greatly appreciated!

I have not personally but I know of one where they bolted the apps sensor under the drivers side battery.

That would be an option .. have to look into that . I did make a plate with threaded holes to mount the apps to I was just gonna weld it to the Intake somewhere i can fit it .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back