New Idler and pitman &shocks with Cognito braces.

C.A.P

Well I got 4 new tires, Hercules Terra trac AT and the tire mechanic said your front end is a mess. He proceeded to show me how bad my idler arm was . I figured as much with the Gm front end and over sized tires and many boosted launches. I got factory Pittman and idler arm with Cog braces from Merchant. I got the 4 shocks from my parts Jockey.(Partsguy) WOW ! It really makes a difference. I thought this is one of those non HP mods that hurt the pocketbook with no azz-ometer appeal. Boy was I wrong. The stiffer ride of the Monroe Reflex shocks and the Tighter than a Sunday NUN steering now has me smiling every time I get on it. Gone are the boosted launches where you did everything you could to stay out of the ditch. It stays on track at any level of launch. This is a definite Mod I would recommend if you have poor steering and need to replace either the idler or the pitman. (don't go cheap do both at the same time , with the Cognito braces) The Monroe Reflex shocks are a lot stiffer than the factory but not a jaw jarring like some of the off road shocks you can get . Make sure you get a good front end guy that knows what he is doing as it makes a big difference when aligning it .

Thanks for the info. I just grabbed my monroe shocks last week. I believe, my car and the shocks will bond together well.:D well, as of the moment, fortunately, the car is driving smoothly and I also observed the ease I get every time I take a turn in corners.

Back