New in box AMP Research steps trade for LB7 something....

OBXdieselAddict

Brand new amp research electric steps that I may trade for some lb7 parts. Any tipe of go fast goodies mainly. Headers, turbo, what ever you got:snoop:

Interested but only thing I got is some chrome nerf bars, a 4" muffler, and some empty skoal cans :)

Done-seriously though-what are you asking for them? 4 cases of beer and a Taurus PT140 40 cal?

Last edited:
Man I am always up for some guns. Really not sure though. This was kinda a drunk impulse buy one night. They are cool as hell and I may end up putting them on the truck but then again I paid $1300 for these things through Alligator. Thinking back I probably should have put it twords a turbo or headers lol

You don't want that - it's full of baby crap and a hormonal woman

What years do the amp step fit? 01-07 classic? If so I am very interested I will send you my phone number in PM and you can either call me or text me and maybe we could get something worked out either trade or cash or both.

Cash price $1000

paid $1150 on Alligator never opened the box. Kept them to long to send back though.

Fits 01-04 I know but not sure if its the same for 07 and up they might though I'ed want to call AMP to be sure

Really just looking at going with a different setup and want to take the lift off. Thinking about putting it down on some 20x12s for a more track friendly setup. Probably going to look at trading or selling my 35x12.50x17 ATZs and XD Hoss's also along with the Rancho 4inch and Bilsteins

Back