New member!

Muncie

Howdy folks!! I have an F-250 with a 12v P-Pump with a set of twins.I have done all of the work to my truck. I am very excited to be part of this group and to learn from all of you!

If you have 22x22 wheels and a "Locally Hated" sticker, report directly to the Oralers area.

Otherwise, welcome stud!

Thanks brother! I cant wait to post some pics still trying to learn how to navigate site as im not used to forums. I used to post on the cummins pages on facebook but got tired of all the haters. I herd this was a good resource for information and good people figured i would try it out. First off how do you set signature?

User cp on the top left below home, the on the left side edit signature. Welcome to the forum.

Ok guys I think im getting the hang of it now. Signature updated and pic of my truck uploaded. Thank you guys for all your help. I look forward to chatting with all of you!

How do you like the 5x.0014 with the compound setup? Any spooling issues?

How do you like the 5x.0014 with the compound setup? Any spooling issues?
I find my setup to be a little bit laggy. Trying to optimize and fine tune everything at this time. I see you have bigger injectors and a cam how do you like your setup? I have been told to drop down to a S475 instead of 80...I use my truck alot for towing and what not. Kind of new to the cummins world and so far i love it!! I had a 7.3 in truck befor and its night and day.

The cam made a huge difference. It’s been great on the street and spools insanely fast. I’m also using 5k gs so my power is in the higher rpms which helps

Back