New MFDT numbers

SCHOOL BUS

DLRA T-O
Well I Dynoed the Dually Friday morning.

720 on fuel
815 on one stage
897 on 2 stages

My best et was an 11.09 today with both stages armed
Ran an 11.3 last week @630 hp

Best mph today was 128!
Last week was 118-119

Based off times and egt's I don't think nx was working right. 1800egt's

Had a fun trip tho. Blew a boot almost every pass. Dad did some riggin in the pits to keep her going. But I got lucky and won pro street at the Nhrda race.

Well I Dynoed the Dually Friday morning.

720 on fuel
815 on one stage
897 on 2 stages

My best et was an 11.09 today with both stages armed
Ran an 11.3 last week @630 hp

Best mph today was 128!
Last week was 118-119

Based off times and egt's I don't think nx was working right. 1800egt's

Had a fun trip tho. Blew a boot almost every pass. Dad did some riggin in the pits to keep her going. But I got lucky and won pro street at the Nhrda race.

congrats scott!! how many trucks entered?

i wish vmax hadnt broke on the last race.. it would have been a good one!! very nice pass though sir!

Congrats on the win. The truck was looking good. I'm still laughing about that sticker on your back window.

Your MPH leads me to believe it has a bit more ET in it (or less depending on how you look at it). How was it launching?

i wish. but its not looking like unless i can find a badass fuel sponsor! lol. weve been spending alot of the truck the last few months to get her going. now its time to do some tuning to get it going good. We will see. I know it wont be competitive in PS at ts even if i get it into the mid 10's where i think it should be with the power its making, but it would be really fun.

I sure was happy with how it performed in its second outing!

i wish. but its not looking like unless i can find a badass fuel sponsor! lol. weve been spending alot of the truck the last few months to get her going. now its time to do some tuning to get it going good. We will see. I know it wont be competitive in PS at ts even if i get it into the mid 10's where i think it should be with the power its making, but it would be really fun.

I sure was happy with how it performed in its second outing!

Scott I got the go ahead from that buddy of mine about using one of there big transporters to haul both mine and your trucks just need a truck to pull it with I dont think my pocketbook is big enough to try pullin with the dmax lol.

How much does the Dually weigh in race trim with driver?

If it's around 5500, your previous 118 trap speed calcs to 613 RWHP average
Your new 129 trap speed calculates to 801 RWHP average

That's a gain of 188 HP.

When you said it only had 630 HP before, what did you change to get your new fuel only number of 720 HP?

I personally would be suspicious of a dyno showing just 630 HP with a trap speed of 118 MPH if your truck actually weighs more than 5500 lbs.

truck is 5790 with me in it. dynoed 630 a few weeks before.

to make the jump to 720 Chris @ relentless fixed all of the boost leaks and exhaust leaks it had. did some stuff with the wastegates. and pulled pulled the afc out.

Back