New Moderator

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Hey Guys, just wanted to introduce Colin, Santa Gertrudis, as our latest victim, eeerrrr, moderator here at Comp D. Colin will be helping out around here, and especially in the 6.0 section. He is here more than fish are in water, so we figured what the heck. LOL Just kiddin. Welcome aboard, and thanks for helping out Colin.

way to go colin! Tim if you are ever short one, I could help out too. im on here pretty much constantly too,, but only if you are in need

Kevin

Congrats Colin! Good to have another 6.0:ford: guy keeping things under control:hehe: around here!

Lonny

i guess this means i can't give colin hell anymore when i see him at events or he could ban my a$$ LOL

Colin,
May I be the first to invite into the political forum?
And by all means do let your moderator ship stop you from taking sides or picking fights!!!!

Damn,...I never even noticed,....the apostrophy is missing.....

Any chance I could get you to fix it for me?.....or have I screwed with you too much for it to happen....:poke

If CompD's program won't accept the apostrophy,....the backwards apostrophy(under the Esc button(top left on keyboard) will work fine too.

Thanks man.

i guess this means i can't give colin hell anymore when i see him at events or he could ban my a$$ LOL

No....this means you can REALLY give him hell :D

Welcome to the asylum Colin, just check your sanity at the door, and drop the ban hammer on TANKSSSSSS on the way out!

:hehe::hehe:

But before you go,...could you fix my screen name?

:kick:

When I first saw that user name, I pictured Santa played by a bitter old lady named Gertrude. I just thought he hated Christmas. :hehe:

Fortunately, its not that bad. Just indicative of a Bovine fetish. I can dig it.

Welcome to the staff Santa. Leave my mop bucket and gum scraper alone. :poke::hehe:

Back