New NADM Street licensed diesel rule?

What diesel do you pull?

MY TRUCK LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE A DIESEL BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A DERBY CAR:hehe:

THE ONLY DIESEL I'VE PULLED IS MILBY'S OLD BEATER IN A 6500LB CLASS AND LETS JUST SAY I'M HOOKED ON DIESELS NOW SO YOU BOYS BETTER WATCH OUT:poke:

I'll gladly partake in the test drive. I'll go pealin tires out the driveway and on down the road to warm er up. They won't ask me to do it again after the first time...
That was my thought Hell I'm to lazy to unprep it at most I'd air the front ties up then tell them to Sit down, Shut up ,Hang on ,and DONT PISS YOUR PANTS IN MY SEAT!!LOL The finger prints in the dash would be a good conversation starter plus 20miles at 120+mph would only take 10mins!! Be back in the pits to :Cheer: in no time!

I think you two pavement heros should think about something else, first-- getting to number 1 on the track to qualify for a possible test drive.............LOL

That was my thought Hell I'm to lazy to unprep it at most I'd air the front ties up then tell them to Sit down, Shut up ,Hang on ,and DONT PISS YOUR PANTS IN MY SEAT!!LOL The finger prints in the dash would be a good conversation starter plus 20miles at 120+mph would only take 10mins!! Be back in the pits to :Cheer: in no time!

Another bad idea. :bang:bang:bang:hehe::hehe:

DISQUALIFICATIONS
Any portion of any wheel crossing or touching the boundary lines while pulling will result in
disqualification.
Disregard for any flagman or official is grounds for disqualification.
Any driver and/or pit-crew member found to be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or
drugs, regardless of amount, will be ejected from the event. Such a condition is cause for
suspension, fine, and/or revocation of competition privileges.

Last edited:
Any driver and/or pit-crew member found to be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs, regardless of amount, will be ejected from the event.

there's the kicker fella's...

does NADM call that a PUI or PWI??

pulling under the influence or pulling while intoxicated?

Handicapped pulling league!

For every 1,000 miles you drive on the street each year you get 1' added to your pull, and if you drove the truck tot he event its a 3' bonus.

I've driven my truck to work the last 2 days and just ran and got some burger king with it. Got some funny looks tho in the drive through from the light white smoke swirling the parking lot, it wasnt from the flame broiled whoppers either. i'll keep daily driving mine if i have to so the whiners will STFU. im DD it now because the jeep i had for a DD is broke down, the truck is tagged and insured and will get me where i need to go.

2.6 Class

Doesn't it fill good :poke:to get some use out of it? A truck doing what a truck should do. Jeff

So since this rule was in last year's rulebook and no one saw it or saw it enforced heavily??????? Does that mean NADM Techs are generally pretty good guys to work with and their focus is diesel competition??????????

Just wondering???????????:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

:hehe::hehe::hehe: On the take - that's a good one! What are they going to take?

It sure isn't money!LOL

Maybe free liquid refreshment time to time:hehe:

Back