New, new times

STROKIN N STYLE said:
*nx* great times man! were you running on the 37's or your stock tires? either way....thats quick!!:rockwoot:

Yep, still on 37's.

That's a quick truck for all that weight! What kinda carnage did you have??? Oh and when is the "mo betta" motor gonna be hitting the track!!

You are given hope to "fat" truck owners everywhere. Just weighed mine the other day and the owner and the truck seemed to have gotten heavier even after we both went on diets. Current combo weight is 8160 without all the stuff I need to put on yet.:bang

SuperDave4x4 said:
That's a quick truck for all that weight! What kinda carnage did you have??? Oh and when is the "mo betta" motor gonna be hitting the track!!

I couldn't see it real well but David said it looked like the rod came out of the #2 cylinder. I'll take some pics when I pic up the truck this weekend (hopefully) with the "mo betta" motor in it. :D Plannin' on making some #2 only passes at the Sealy track in TX at the Powerstroke get-together they're havin' over there.

imelmo said:
I'll take some pics when I pic up the truck this weekend (hopefully)

Hopefully being the operative word. LOL

Let me know what time you're gonna be passing through. :poke:

imelmo said:
I couldn't see it real well but David said it looked like the rod came out of the #2 cylinder. I'll take some pics when I pic up the truck this weekend (hopefully) with the "mo betta" motor in it. :D Plannin' on making some #2 only passes at the Sealy track in TX at the Powerstroke get-together they're havin' over there.

ohhhh so NOW yall wanna go to LMP???

After I was trying to get yall to go for a while now. When is this thing happening?

This saturday. Says gates open at noon. There's more info at Powerstroke.org

imelmo said:

Ouch! Yeah, I wanna see this "mo betta" motor, sounds like it could be pretty sick and I don't mean like the flu. LOL

SuperDave4x4 said:
Ouch! sounds like it could be pretty sick and I don't mean like the flu. LOL

I think they sound sick my self like a chain in a dryer..:poke:

Back